Mr. Burnettiquete is showing me some tough love or perhaps he's just pinching me to see if I'm awake. Although I am usually reluctant to play tag, here you go ... six weird things about the author of Sex and the Beach.
1. I once missed half a day of work to rescue a fledgling mourning dove that had fallen from its nest during a thunderstorm.
2. I 've stepped into quicksand.
3. I slept under the stars on a balcony in Tuscany because the night was so beautiful.
4. I've paddled over a barely submerged alligator in a tight mangrove tunnel in the Everglades; the alligator was bigger than the canoe.
5. I used to be afraid of doing headstand.
6. I'm the only woman I know who doesn't care for chocolate or shopping.
Oh and did I mention I'm blogging using the wi-fi at Arnie and Richie's deli on 41st street? That's not weird, that's cool! This deli first opened in 1948 and still serves the best Reuben south of Manhattan!
PS ... thanks to James and everyone for your encouragement. Don't worry, Manola will be back!
tags: manola, sex and the beach, tag, weird