Sunday, May 14, 2006

Manola Returns Unscathed from the Land of Bulls, Beans and Beer

Saludos Amigos! I'm back from a journey I can barely begin to process and I'll need a few days of reverse culture-shock adjustment before SATB gets crankin' from my little slice of paradise called home.

I noted from the airplane window that Miami retains its flapjack flatness, proving beyond a doubt that the world is a square, at least in South Florida. As well, the air remains just as hot, dirty, sticky and humid when you step out onto the curb at concourse E. Flat and humid always. This is comforting. Oh ... and how delicious to speak English again!

Did I miss any headline grabbing news and juicy gossip since April 29th?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...let's see. It rained. What else do you wanna know?

Welcome back! We want stories and pictures.

Mostly pictures.

:)

mkhall said...

Welcome back, Manola! We've missed you!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are back!!!

Anonymous said...

Delighted at your return....
your blog keeps me entertained,
and your comments keep me jumpin'!